RSS

Site Update

Matt Snyder Filed Under: Labels:
Hey guys, I know I haven't posted in a while but I've been kinda busy. I'm uploading a new podcast as I speak. But before I do I thought I should let you know about some of the changes I have made to the site.

From now on my podcasts will be in the featured content on the home page. To comment on the podcasts you will need to click read more or click to comment at the bottom of the featured content. This will send you to a new page. There is also a link in the navigation bar that says "TTM Podcasts". This will send you to a page where you can view all of my podcasts.


I know it may be confusing but I've been having some formatting problems and this is the only other solution I could think of. So until I am able to fix this or I redesign the site, you can view my podcasts by following the directions above.




Thanks




The Thinking Minority

| edit post

0 Responses to "Site Update"

Post a Comment