RSS

The Thinking Minority

Matt Snyder Filed Under:
Welcome to the new blog everyone! Thank you to the readers who followed me from my last blog, it's nice to have you back. For those of you who are not familiar with me allow me to introduce myself. My name is Matt Snyder, I'm eighteen years old. I have spent the last six months taking time off of school. I will be attending college in the fall for only God knows what. I enjoy many things. Music, Movies, and Politics are just to name a few. All of which you will be able to read about on my blog. So don't forget to subscribe in the sidebar! Enough about me, let's talk about my blog.

I am a very straightforward person. When I have a problem with something, I speak my mind. I believe that freedom of speech is the most important freedom we have as Americans, and I intend to use it. Sadly, I also believe that some people just shouldn't be entitled to such a freedom. I believe that America is made of up two kinds of people....smart people...and stupid people. Over the years I have seen this country become full of ignorance and stupidity. And to be honest, I'm sick and tired of it.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

-Martin Luther King Jr.




I am tired of not being able to have an intelligent conversation with half the people my age. I am tired of arguing with someone twice my age about what ethnicity our president is. I am tired of being outnumbered. I am The Thinking Minority.


If you would like to be a part of The Thinking Minority then be sure to subscribe in the sidebar!





Thanks,
Matt Snyder


The Thinking Minority

| edit post

0 Responses to "The Thinking Minority"

Post a Comment