RSS

First Podcast!

Matt Snyder Filed Under: Labels:

Well here it is as promised. It didn't really turn out how I wanted but mind you this at 4 in the morning. So just bare with the random obnoxiousness. I hope you guys enjoy. Be sure to comment about what you think.



Question of the Day: What is the worst reality TV show?




The Thinking Minority

| edit post

3 Responses to "First Podcast!"

  1. a Says:
  2. You should do Ireports. I know a girl from Kent who does them and gets her videos on CNN a lot. She was even invited to New York and did a live show. So try it out.
  3. Matt Snyder Says:
  4. Thanks Greg. I'll definitely look into that.
  5. The Acolyte Tao Says:
  6. Matt, nice blog dude, and your pretty cool yourself. I'll just have to follow it along. ^.^

    Namaste!

Post a Comment