RSS

Update!!!

Matt Snyder Filed Under: Labels:
Well guys, there isn't anything really worth talking about today. So I'm going to update you guys on what's going on here at The Thinking Minority. As you are aware, I am always looking to increase my number of subscribers. So I'm asking you guys to spread the word about my blog. Tell your friends and family about it. All my blog posts have the ability to be emailed by clicking the icon at the bottom of each post. I have also decided that I will do a podcast/ vlog once or twice a week while still posting my usual amount of blogs. I'm hoping that this will attract more readers while making it more entertaining for you guys (my current readers). There has been some tweaks I've made to the site recently. The "About" tab in the nav bar is now fully functional so give it a click. There are some other new links I have posted so go ahead and explore.

Among the current updates I also have a couple things planned for the future. Such as a photo page where subscribers can comment and possibly add photos. I'm working on a newsletter which will send you updates and offer special features to newsletter recipients. I have some other things planned that I'm really excited about but I've decided to keep those things to myself. So keep reading and exploring the site to find out.



Question of the Day: What can I do to make my blog more enjoyable?


Leave your comment down below!



Thanks,
The Thinking Minority

| edit post

3 Responses to "Update!!!"

  1. Angela! Says:
  2. i'm so stoked about this. can't wait for all the new stuff! =]
  3. nothere413 Says:
  4. I'll get your name out there. Don't worry.
  5. Matt Snyder Says:
  6. Haha. Thanks Ryan!

Post a Comment